Lawyer in Old Sodbury


Accidents can happen under many different circumstances, and they can result in a wide range of injuries. If you have been harmed in an accident that was not your fault, you may be wondering whether you are eligible to make a personal injury claim. The thought of fighting for compensation may seem daunting, but it need not be, as our accident lawyers can make the process completely stress free.

Can an accident lawyer in Old Sodbury help me to claim for my personal injury?

You can make a claim for almost any personal injury, including those resulting from the following accidents:

• Road traffic accidents
• Accidents in the workplace
• Public liability accidents
• Sports accidents

In order to make a claim, you must have suffered financial losses as a result of your injury. If your injury has rendered you unable to work and you have therefore lost earnings as a result of your accident, you will be able to pursue compensation. Similarly, if you have incurred medical treatment costs and/or suffered property damage, you will be able to recoup these costs through your claim.

To grant yourself the best possible chance of receiving a compensation settlement, you will need to provide proof of the injuries and financial losses you have encountered. If you are unable to do so, an accident lawyer in Old Sodbury should be able to help you to present a strong body of evidence to the guilty party.

If you have sustained an injury in an accident that resulted from your own carelessness, you will not be able to make a claim. For example, if you failed to comply with health and safety regulations in the workplace, you will not be eligible to receive compensation.

How will a compensation claim improve my current situation?

If you win your accident claim, your compensation settlement will help to restore your quality of life. It will also help the guilty party to take action to prevent similar accidents from occurring in the future.

When should I make a claim?

It is extremely important to note that there is a strict three-year time period in which you must make your compensation claim. If you fail to start your claim within three years of the date of your accident, you may be unable to receive compensation for your injuries.

To find out more about the process of making a compensation claim through an accident lawyer in Old Sodbury, please call Accident Advice Helpline on our 24/7 freephone helpline.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )