If you have been searching for a lawyer in Old Harlow, it may be for one the following reasons:
• You were driving on a road and a car crashed in to you.
• You were a passenger in a car during an accident.
• You were crossing a road when a vehicle hit you.
• You were knocked off your bike by a reckless driver.
• You tripped over an object carelessly left in a cinema or restaurant.
• You fell because of a pothole on the pavement.
• You slipped on a wet floor in an atrium which had not been attended to.
• You got an injury from faulty equipment.
• You were hurt because of poor workplace health and safety.
• You suffered due to negligent behaviour from a medical professional.
If any of these are the reasons why you were searching for a lawyer in Old Harlow – or if it was for any other accident or injury that you feel was not your fault – then you have come to the right place. Accident Advice Helpline is available right now.
What we can do for you
Here at Accident Advice Helpline we have knowledgeable, friendly and considerate advisers, backed up by excellent lawyers. They are here to help you get fair compensation for any injury or accident, serious or not, which was the result of someone else’s behaviour or negligence.
Why Accident Advice Helpline is better than just searching for ‘lawyer Old Harlow’
One of the primary reasons so many thousands of people have used us since we started over 15 years ago is our success rate. We get millions of pounds in compensation each year. Just take a look on this website for stories from some of our satisfied claimants.
We are also well respected in our field. The Association of Personal Injury Lawyers has given us an accreditation, as has the Law Society, for which we had to undertake a Lexcel assessment – a test for standards of excellence in areas such as client care.
How to contact us to make a claim
If you want to see if you can make a claim, simply call us on the freephone number at the top of this webpage, which is open 24/7. Soon you will be talking to a friendly advisor who will be able to tell you if you can seek compensation.