If you live in North Yorkshire and have sustained an injury or had an accident within the past three years which was not your fault, then you may be able to claim for financial compensation.
What is the best way to claim for compensation?
If you want to ensure you get the compensation you deserve then you need to have a fighting chance. For this you need a law firm that is reputable, reliable and has a proven track record. Now, you could go online and enter terms like ‘lawyer in North Yorkshire’ into a search engine and hope the results it comes back with are all equally good.
Alternatively, you can read on to see why Accident Advice Helpline may be the best option for you.
Ten reasons why you can stop searching the internet for a ‘lawyer in North Yorkshire’ and try Accident Advice Helpline
- We deal with a huge range of claims for personal injuries, be they through accidents at work, within vehicles, or in public places such as shopping centres and parks.
- We have a great track record. Millions of pounds in compensation are recovered by us each year.
- We are accredited by professional and independent organisations such as the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
- We have been endorsed by the well-known celebrity and consumer champion Esther Rantzen.
- All our lawyers are no win, no fee*. So they have an incentive to work hard on your behalf.
- There is a high probability that you will never need to attend court, saving you time and hassle.
- You will talk to advisors who are very experienced, friendly and professional in their manner.
- Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So you can call any time you want, day or night.
- Any calls you make to us will be treated in complete confidence and we will not divulge any information without your permission.
- If you decide after talking to us that you don’t want to continue then you are perfectly entitled to do so.
What to do now
If you like the sound of this then you don’t need to search the internet for ‘lawyer in North Yorkshire’ any more. Simply give us a call on the freephone number 0800 689 0500 from your landline or on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.