Nestled in an area of outstanding beauty, Naunton is a picturesque location; it is a lucky few that call it home! However, even in the countryside accidents can happen, and when they do it can be difficult to find the right support in a rural area such as Naunton.
Accidents that have caused personal injury create stress and trauma not only for the victim but for those around them. It can seem challenging to find a law firm that will be able to support you as you seek to make a personal injury claim to help you overcome your accident and get back to usual life. Typing ’lawyer in Naunton’ into a search engine will not be as helpful as being able to speak to a human advisor over the telephone. Our teams of friendly and professional advisors are available to take your calls 24/7 and there is no obligation for you to proceed with us. Accident Advice Helpline has been running for more than ten years and uses this experience to specialise in personal injury compensation.
We do not have a lawyer in Naunton working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need an injury lawyer in Naunton or anyway make us your first point of call.
Common types of accidents:
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Medical negligence cases
- Accidents that have occurred in your place of work
If your claim is not listed here call the experts on our advice line to discuss your case on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Who can make a personal injury claim?
If you have had an accident it might not be clear to you whether your case is appropriate for compensation. If your case can be described to have the following characteristics then you should get in touch with our telephone helpline to discuss your next steps:
- If an accident was someone else’s fault
- The accident has occurred within the last three years (although this deadline may be extended if the victim was a minor or in the case of industrial diseases)
Support with injury claims
- Many people may worry about the stress of a personal injury claim but most claims can be processed over the telephone
- The majority of claimants will not need to attend court in order for their case to be dealt with
- At Accident Advice helpline, all our lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis
- Accident Advice Helpline is accredited by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and Lexcel, the Law Society’s practice management standard