Muckhart refers to two separate villages in Clackmannanshire, Scotland. Yetts o’ Muckhart and Pool of Muckhart make up Muckhart, a well-loved and lively area. Accidents can happen and you may end up needing a lawyer in Muckhart.
Accident Advice Helpline can help you
If you’re looking for an expert lawyer in Muckhart to help you make a compensation claim, just talk to Accident Advice Helpline. Here are 5 reasons that make us the best.
- You need to know that the solicitor you choose is up for the job. We have specialised in personal injury claims for over 16 years, and we have many testimonials on our website which prove that we have been successful.
- Our customer service has earned us the patronage of Dame Esther Rantzen. Which such a great reputation for looking out for the consumer, she makes sure that we look after you and your claim.
- We fully understand that not everyone can afford a lawyer in Muckhart, which is why we always work on a no-win, no-fee basis. This is a risk free way for you to make your claim.
- Your claim will get the best legal attention possible. We work in partnership with some of the most reputable lawyers in Scotland, so you know your claim will be well represented.
- We can handle most claims over the phone, meaning no regular visits, no paperwork and a lot less stress.
Call for more information about a lawyer in Muckhart
Your call will be answered by one of our friendly advisors who will be trained to assess your chances of making a successful claim. You can only make a claim if your accident meets certain criteria. These are:
- Your accident or injury must have been caused by the actions of someone else. If you were responsible for your own injury, then you will not be able to claim.
- You can start your claim with a lawyer in Muckhart as soon after your accident as you like, but you must start your claim within 3 years.
- Make sure you visit a doctor so that they can assess and treat your injuries. You will need this to provide medical evidence to support your claim.
If you are eligible to claim and you wish to proceed, our advisors can also get things started over the phone.
So what are you waiting for? Give Accident Advice Helpline a call today. You can even call us free from your landline by calling 0800 689 0500 or if you prefer to call from a mobile the number to use is 0333 500 0993.
Remember you do have a time limit and that goes quicker than you think, so call us now for free, no-obligation advice.
Date Published: 11th January 2014
Author: David Brown