How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Lawyer in Mortimer

    Do you need a lawyer in Mortimer?

    Mortimer is a village in the English county of Berkshire. It is unlikely that you would be able to find a lawyer in Mortimer, so what will you do if you have an accident and are injured? Don’t worry, you can always call us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert advice about any personal injury compensation claim.

    What you need to prove to claim for injuries

    The first consideration is whether or not you were to blame for your accident. If you were, then you would be unable to file a claim for compensation. You must be able to prove that your accident and the injuries you sustained were the fault of someone else, or an organisation.

    You should have received medical treatment very shortly after the accident. If you didn’t, you may be unable to make a claim. If you did, then you can prove that you did with your medical records and doctor’s report.

    You will also need to file your claim within three years of the date of your accident, if it happened in this country.

    If you are unsure of how long you have to claim, give us a call at Accident Advice Helpline. In the case of some accidents, such as those that happen at sea, in the air or at airports, you have less time to file a claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How much compensation might you get?

    We can’t tell you precisely how much compensation you might be awarded if your claim is successful. If there were a lawyer in Mortimer, he or she would also be unable to give you a precise figure.

    If you would like an estimate of your possible compensation amount, take our 30-Second Test. That’s how long it takes to get your estimate. Alternatively you can ring us and speak with one of our advisors. If you explain how your accident happened and describe your injuries, our advisor will be able to tell you if you can claim for your injuries or not.

    Start your claim over the phone

    If you can make a claim, you could begin to make it immediately, if you wanted to. However, you are not obliged to make your claim through us. Our advice is free.

    However, why not take advantage of our no-win, no-fee services? We don’t ask for an upfront payment to start a claim on your behalf.

    Call us at Accident Advice Helpline now

    Why not give us a ring at Accident Advice Helpline now? You can ring our freephone number, 0800 689 0500, from a landline. To call us from a mobile, ring 0333 500 0993.

    Call now and discover whether or not you can claim compensation for your injuries

    Date Published: 11th January 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.