Lawyer in Mold
Injuries can occur anywhere and at any time. Whether you are walking along the pavement, visiting a restaurant or bar, or shopping in a supermarket, you will always be at risk of sustaining a personal injury. While local authorities and private organisations are legally obliged to keep their facilities and premises safe by identifying and addressing any risks to your health, accidents in public places remain a common occurrence.
What should I do if I sustain an injury in a public place in Mold?
If you happen to sustain an injury in a public place, an accident lawyer in Mold may be able to help you to claim compensation. To bring a successful claim for an accident in a public place, it will be necessary for you to demonstrate, through supporting evidence, that someone else, such as a local authority or private organisation, was responsible for your injuries. Here are some practical steps you can take to speed up your claim:
- Formally report your accident to the local authority or organisation and ensure that they record your accident in their accident book;
- Obtain the details of any witnesses to your accident;
- Take photographs of the cause of your accident – for example, record any defects, such as uneven pavements or loose cobblestones;
- Attend A&E or visit your GP’s surgery to receive treatment for your injuries;
- Retain all receipts relating to your injury so that you can recover your financial losses through your claim; and
- If there is a possibility that your accident was captured on CCTV, contact the company behind the footage so that they can preserve the footage.
Do I really need to pay out for an accident lawyer in Mold?
If you are serious about making a claim for compensation, you must seek advice from a personal injury lawyer in Mold. At Accident Advice Helpline, our specialist lawyers will be pleased to provide you with the no-obligation legal guidance that you require.
Why should I choose Accident Advice Helpline?
Over the years, we have dealt with countless public accident claims on a 100% no win no fee* basis. If you ask us to represent your claim, we will deal directly with our own specialist lawyers, who will negotiate with the guilty party’s insurance company and obtain the maximum possible compensation settlement for your injuries and inconvenience.
If you would like to find out more about our legal service, please give us a call on 0800 689 0500.