Five questions to ask about using a lawyer in Milford Haven
1. Why would I need to use a lawyer in Milford Haven? There a number of reasons you may need to hire a lawyer in Milford Haven. From car crashes to accidents at work, there are several reasons why you may need to contact a solicitor. You might have suffered an injury or become out of pocket due to costs as a result of an accident that wasn’t your fault, and a personal injury compensation specialist law firm like Accident Advice Helpline may be able to help you make a claim.
2. How long do I have to make a claim? Under UK law, you can make claims for up to three years following your accident, although certain circumstances may allow you to claim for longer ago, such as accidents involving minors or industrial diseases.
3. Why should I use Accident Advice Helpline instead of a lawyer in Milford Haven? Accident Advice Helpline have been around since 2000 providing thousands of innocent claimants across the UK with compensation for accidents which were not their fault. Our lawyers work on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis, which means that if you are unsuccessful you won’t have to pay, unlike a lawyer in Milford Haven who may charge for their services.
4. How do I find out if I can make a claim? Accident Advice Helpline have made it easy for people to find out if they could be entitled to compensation. Our advice line is answered 24/7, which gives flexibility to busy workers and parents and means that claimants can seek advice at any time. We also have an innovative compensation calculator known as the 30-second test, which enables potential claimants to work out whether or not they qualify for compensation.
5. Will I need to go to court? In most cases claimants will not need to go to court, and in a number of cases the claim can be processed over the phone, making claiming compensation for a personal injury straightforward and hassle-free. Going to court can be intimidating and stressful for many, and Accident Advice Helpline aim to make the process of claiming personal injury compensation as easy as possible for the claimant.
Start your claim with Accident Advice Helpline
For more advice and to find out if you’re eligible to make a claim, contact one of our friendly team here at Accident Advice Helpline today by dialing 0800 689 0500 from a mobile or you can call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. We are waiting to help you with your claim so give us a call today!
Date Published: 4th January 2014
Author: David Brown