One of the reasons you may be looking for a lawyer in Kemnay is if you have been injured by faulty goods. If you have and want to find out about a compensation claim, talk to Accident Advice Helpline.
It’s always exciting to try out something new, but if something goes wrong, that excitement can be short-lived.
Every year people are injured by faulty goods. You expect something new to work with no problems but sometimes things just go wrong. Problems with new items can cause a number of injuries and you can claim compensation.
Some examples are:
- Electrical goods can give you a nasty electrical shock if they are not wired correctly.
- A chair or shelving unit can collapsed if it’s not properly built and these can cause bruises or broken bones.
- Toiletries can cause skin or facial burns if they are contaminated in some way.
- You cannot claim if your TV falls off the wall if you fixed it in place, but if you simply turn it on and it blows up – then you can.
Claiming for faulty goods needs a specialist lawyer in Kemnay, which is why you need Accident Advice Helpline.
Accident Advice Helpline
Since 2000, Accident Advice Helpline have been successfully making compensation claims for a wide variety of accidents and injuries. In the case of faulty goods, we know that they are a little more complex as they involve shops, suppliers and manufacturers, and your claim must be made to the right person.
Our experience allows us to assess your claim using our 30-second test, and this is something our advisors can give you over the phone.
- A lawyer in Kemnay can help you with a claim if you were not at fault for causing your accident.
- Claims can be started as soon after an accident as you want to, but they must be started within 3 years.
- Treatment for your injuries will help you to recover. It also means you can provide us with medical evidence to help your claim.
If you are eligible, and with to proceed with a claim, we will work on a no-win, no-fee basis so you won’t face any financial burden.
Start your claim with a lawyer in Kemnay
For a stress-free claim just pick up the phone and talk to Accident Advice Helpline. You can even call free from a landline on 0800 689 0500. You can also call from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.
As soon as you talk to one of our advisors, you will know that you can trust us with your claim, so don’t delay and call Accident Advice Helpline today.