Let’s be honest, unless you have experience and training in personal injury law, how do you really know that the advice you are receiving from a law firm about your compensation claim is right?
Many people choose a company on a variety of criteria and we think our 14 years in this area of complex and specialist law is a good place to start…
We help as much as we can!
Firstly, it is important for people to know if they have an eligible claim or not. But rather than having a chat with the next door neighbour or doing an internet research, there are two ways to get the best advice:
- Log on to our website and take some time to read some of the very helpful articles and updates. You will also find a contact form, where you can ask us to call you back at a time that is convenient to you. We operate a no obligation policy so just because you call us, does NOT automatically tie you into making a compensation claim.
- Call us. Our phone line is operational 24 hours a day, every day of the week because accidents and injuries do not happen on a 9 to 5 basis. Staffed by trained advisers, you can talk through your potential compensation claim by calling 0800 689 0500.
You have the advice, now you have another decision to make…
Claiming compensation is a form of legal action and not one to be taken lightly. If you do decide to take this route, then you need the very best lawyer on your side, fighting your corner to get the successful conclusion you need.
Our compensation calculator is one tool that we use to help you claim the compensation you need and deserve.
- By answering a series of short questions, it will tell you and us, if you have an eligible compensation claims
- It will also give an initial indication of how much compensation you could be entitled to, although it will be the figure that your lawyer will pursue that is the true figure (this can go up as well as down!)
- This may change as your lawyer will gather far more detailed information from you, as well as possibly from other places too, such as Police reports or medical assessments.
Looking for a lawyer in Methil?
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Methil working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Methil or anyway make us your first point of call.
Take the time now to call us on 0800 689 0500 and find out if and how much you could claim!