There are many different reasons why you might be considering finding a lawyer in Lydd. The problem is that lawyers and solicitors tend to specialise in different areas, and you need to find one that is a specialist in the problem you are seeking their help for.
If for instance sometime in the last three years, you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, and your injuries needed medical attention,you would be looking for a lawyer in Lydd that specialises in personal injury compensation claims.
Need a lawyer in Lydd – call Accident Advice Helpline
If you need a lawyer to help you with a compensation claim anywhere in the UK, you should call Accident Advice Helpline. We have been helping innocent victims of accidents for over 15 years, and there are many reasons why we are your best option, just some of them being:
- A high quality service that is always open and honest and puts your needs first. This is because of our four key principles of business – integrity, reliability, dependability and accountability.
- Friendly advisors to answer all your questions, and give you free claims advice that relates to your situation. They will guide you through every step of your personal injury claim. You are under no obligation to make a claim if you have a chat to our advisors.
- Our 30 second test that lets you know if you have a valid claim, and gives you an estimate of how much your compensation could be. This can only be an estimate as there are too many things to consider guaranteeing an amount at this early stage.
- We will not ask you for any money to start the work on your claim, or as your claim progresses.
- If you claim is not won, we will not ask you to pay any legal fees, because our no win no fee* agreement takes care of the financing of your claim.
- Freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500
- We will call you if you text ‘claim365’ to 88010
- Call us from your mobile on 0333 500 0993
- Most claims handled over the phone, negating the need for many claimants to attend court.
- Some of the best lawyers and solicitors in the country, who will ensure that you receive the maximum amount of compensation for your circumstances.
These are just some of the reason why in 2003, Dame Esther Rantzen looked at us very closely and decided to endorse our services and recommend us to all innocent victims of accidents.
So listen to Dame Esther and give us a call today.
Date Published: 23rd September 2015
Author: David Brown