Looking for help with a personal injury claim? AAH can find you a lawyer in Drumoig
If you’ve had an accident and it was someone else’s fault, you may already know that you could be entitled to compensation. But where do you start? Why not come to Accident Advice Helpline? We are one of the largest legal firms in the UK. We have well over ten years of experience in successfully winning such claims for our clients. We handle your claim from beginning to end. And we operate nationally, so we can find you the right lawyer in Drumoig – or anywhere else for that matter.
Does my accident qualify me for compensation?
When you get in touch with us first, we’ll give you free, no obligation advice on whether you have strong grounds for a claim. All we need are a few details about your accident to check that it qualifies. For example:
- When did your accident happen? Usually, you have three years to make a claim. There are certain exceptions to this. For example, you may have longer if your case involves an industrial disease or someone who was a minor at the time.
- Who was to blame? The accident must have been someone else’s fault– either wholly or partially. This may be because they were negligent, careless or committed a criminal act.
- What injuries did you suffer? You must have needed to receive medical treatment for your injuries. These may have been physical (like a broken arm or head injury) or psychological (like stress or depression).
You may have had sustained injuries from any one of the following:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Medical negligence
- Road traffic accidents
- Industrial injuries or injuries at work
- Sports accidents
- Accidents on holiday
- Food poisoning
- Criminal injury
…but there are other occasions in which a lawyer in Drumoig may be able to claim for you, so call us to check if you are not sure.
Get in touch
You can contact us 24/7 by any of the following methods:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
If we can confirm that you have good grounds for a claim, we’ll put you in touch with one of our team of professional, experienced lawyers. Your lawyer in Drumoig will not charge you to start your claim; nor will you pay for their services if your case fails. All our lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee basis.
Your lawyer will aim to agree a settlement sum of money that will compensate you for the injuries you have received. You may also receive a sum that will compensate you for:
- Loss of earnings
- Costs for prescriptions and transport
- Costs for childcare and help around the home, if you have needed to pay them.
If you’d like more details of how a lawyer in Drumoig can help you, call us. We’re always here.
Date Published: 25th January 2014
Author: David Brown