Accident Advice Helpline can help you find the right lawyer in Driffield
Over three million people are involved in accidents each and every year. Some of those are just that: accidents. No-one was to blame and it couldn’t have been prevented. But some accidents are the direct result of the negligence or carelessness of an individual, company or public body who should have known better. If your accident was caused by someone else and you’ve suffered serious injuries requiring medical treatment, you may be eligible for compensation. Accident Advice Helpline can assist with free legal advice and by finding you the right lawyer in Driffield to bring a claim.
Why are we the experts?
We were established in 2000 with the sole intention of helping accident victims claim the compensation they’re entitled to from the parties responsible for their injuries. With well over ten years of experience in the field, we’ve grown to become one of the largest law firms in the UK. We have expertise in many different accident types, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
…and many more besides.
Why choose us?
If you look around, you’ll find there are plenty of companies eager to help you claim for compensation. So why do we think we’re the best legal firm to come to for an injury lawyer in Driffield? Here are just some of the reasons:
- We run a 24/7 helpline to give you free legal advice on the strength of your case.
- We don’t ask you for any money to start your claim.
- All our legal professionals work on a 100% ‘no win, no fee*’ basis.
- Our professional, efficient staff have expertise in numerous accident types.
- We have a reputation for great customer service. We are endorsed by Esther Rantzen, consumer champion, for the quality of the services we provide.
When can I get started?
In most cases, you have three years from the date of your accident to bring a claim. This sounds like a long time, but memories fade and time passes quickly. So even if you don’t feel like starting a claim right away, it’s well worth getting legal advice as soon as possible.
In fact, you could start today by getting in touch with us. Our helpline is open 24/7, so you can call any time. And if we assess that you have a strong claim, we’ll put you in touch with a lawyer in Driffield and you could get your case started today.
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
If you think you’d benefit from the expertise of a lawyer in Driffield from a legal firm with a great track record of success, get in touch. We’re eager to help.