An accident can shake your confidence. It can also cause considerable disruption to your daily life. You may not be able to drive, to work, or even to carry out household chores at home. You will have expenses you hadn’t anticipated. And you still have to cope with the pain and trauma caused by your injuries. Sometimes, there is a silver lining, though. You may be legally entitled to claim compensation in some circumstances. And if this is the case, Accident Advice Helpline is here to help you with free legal advice and a specialist lawyer in Drewsteignton to fight for your rights.
When could a lawyer in Drewsteignton claim for me?
Usually, to be able to make a claim, the following must apply:
- The accident wasn’t your fault. Someone else caused it. They may have been careless or negligent. They may even have committed a criminal act.
- The accident happened within the last three years. This is the most common timescale for claiming. In some instances, you may have longer to claim, though – if your injuries are as a result of an industrial disease, for example.
- Your injuries resulted in you having to have medical treatment. You may still be receiving care from your GP or the hospital. Your injuries could be physical, like a broken limb or a head injury. But you could also claim for a psychological illness, such as anxiety, depression or a stress disorder.
Your accident could have been in any one of the following circumstances:
- A road traffic accident
- Medical negligence
- A slip, a trip or a fall
- Food poisoning
- An injury at work
- An industrial disease
- A criminal injury
- An accident while on holiday
- An injury from faulty goods
…but there are others too. If you are not sure whether your accident qualifies, give us a call.
How do I check if I’m eligible to claim?
The easiest way is to get in touch with us. We will give you free legal advice about your accident and whether a lawyer in Drewsteignton could help you. To contact us, you can:
- Call our 24/7 helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
We have well over ten years of experience in dealing with injury claims in a variety of accident types. We’ll give you an honest assessment of the chances of your claim. We can also estimate the level of compensation you might receive if you win your case.
If we think you have a good chance of bringing a successful claim, we can find you a specialist lawyer in Drewsteignton with experience in accidents just like yours.
To find out whether you might be eligible for help from a lawyer in Drewsteignton on a 100% no win, no fee basis, call today. You could be on your way to compensation for your injuries and the financial costs of your accident.