Where to find the right lawyer in Downderry
If you are struggling to cope with the way your life has changed after an accident, it may be worth you finding out if you could be eligible to claim compensation. Accident Advice Helpline can help with free, no obligation legal advice. If you do have a good reason to claim, we can find you the right lawyer in Downderry to present your case.
As you’ll know, there are many firms in the marketplace these days which offer services for making personal injury claims. But here’s why we think we are the best:
- We offer a no-win, no-fee* guarantee.
- We don’t charge you a penny to start your claim.
- We’ll give you free legal advice through our dedicated helpline.
- Our friendly, helpful staff offer a professional and efficient service.
In fact, our service is so good that Dame Esther Rantzen, consumer champion, has endorsed us and is our patron.
More than that, we have expertise in numerous accident types, including:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents
- Medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Injuries at work
- Industrial diseases
- Criminal injuries
- Accidents while on holiday
- Injuries from faulty goods
How do you know if you have a good claim?
It’s understandable that you’ll want to know whether you have a good claim before you embark on a stressful legal case. That’s why when you get in touch with us, the first thing we’ll do is assess the circumstances of your accident and give you an honest evaluation of your chances of success. We will also give you an idea of the amount of compensation you could receive if your case goes well. Once you know that you have a good claim, you may want time to think about it. There’s no obligation to proceed when you enquire. Remember, though, you usually only have three years from the date of your accident. So it’s worth at least finding out what your legal rights are as soon as possible.
When you do want to start your case, we’ll put you in touch with our lawyer in Downderry to handle your claim. He or she will handle every legal aspect of your case from beginning to end. The right lawyer in Downderry can negotiate a settlement for you that includes:
- A payment for the injuries you have received
- A sum to compensate you for loss of earnings, prescription costs, travel costs, childcare costs and help around the home if you need it
Financial compensation of this type really can help get your life back on course after an accident that wasn’t your fault. And Accident Advice Helpline can find you the right lawyer in Downderry to give your case the best possible chance of success.
There are three easy ways to get in touch:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010
- Try the 30-second test on here.