Finding the right lawyer in Doune with Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline is proud to be one of the UK’s leading legal firms dealing with personal injury claims. We employ an extensive network of legal professionals who work across the country to help you if you have had an accident that someone else was to blame for. All our lawyers have experience in numerous accident types. So if you need a lawyer in Doune to fight a claim on your behalf, we have the expertise you need.
To be able to bring a personal injury claim with the help of a lawyer in Doune:
- Your accident must usually have happened within the last three years. Sometimes, other time frames may apply. You may have longer to claim, for instance, if your injury is classed as an industrial disease, such as asbestosis or repetitive strain injury.
- You must have required medical treatment for your injuries. These may have been physical, like a head injury or broken limbs. It could also have been psychological – you may be able to claim for stress-related illnesses or depression, for example.
- It must have been caused by someone else – another person, a company or public authority, for example. They may have been simply careless. They could have been negligent; or even committed a criminal act.
Accident Advice Helpline has experience of dealing with all kinds of accidents. Some of the most common types we deal with on a daily basis are slips, trips and falls; medical negligence; road traffic accidents; and accidents at work. But we also deal with cases of accidents on holiday, food poisoning, sporting accidents; injuries from faulty goods and criminal acts.
Call to see if you’re eligible to claim
There are three easy ways to get in touch with us. You can:
- Call our free, 24/7 helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We have friendly, sympathetic advisers ready to answer all your queries;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test. This quick calculator will tell you whether you are eligible to make a claim and give you an estimate of how much you could receive in compensation if successful.
Taking it further
If we think you have a good reason to claim, we will offer to find you a specialist lawyer in Doune to present your case to all the parties involved. There is no obligation to proceed. But if you do and your case is successful, your lawyer in Doune may be able to negotiate a sum that compensates you for your injuries and also reimburses you for financial costs resulting from your accident, such as:Open Claim Calculator
- Transport costs
- Prescription charges
- Childcare and help around the home
- Loss of earnings if your accident means you can’t work.
So don’t be left at a disadvantage after an accident that wasn’t your fault. Call for free legal advice today.