How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Lawyer in Dounby

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Dounby

    If you work for a living, your employer must ensure that your working environment is as safe as it can possibly be. If your employer fails to do so, and you become injured or ill as a consequence of their negligence, then you have every right to consider claiming personal injury compensation through the experienced legal team here at Accident Advice Helpline.

    What types of injuries and illnesses can I claim for?

    Whether you have sustained noise-induced hearing loss, vibration white finger, asbestosis or repetitive strain injuries, you will be able to make a personal injury claim through an accident lawyer in Dounby or a national firm such as Accident Advice Helpline. If you are unsure about your eligibility to make a claim, please call our freephone helpline and let a trained claims advisor clear up any confusion.

    Can I claim for my lost earnings?

    If you have been injured in the workplace, there is a good chance that you suffered a subsequent loss of earnings. Your accident lawyer in Dounby may be able to help you recover your lost wages, putting you back in the financial position you were in before you had your accident.

    Will my claim bankrupt my employer?

    You may feel hesitant to launch an accident claim against your employer on the grounds of loyalty. However, you must remember that your employer has let you down through his or her negligence. If you make a successful claim, your employer’s insurance company may pay on your employer’s behalf, which means that they will not lose out financially.

    Do I need to start my claim right away?

    As with all other compensation claims, you have three years starting from the date on which your accident at work occurred in which to make your claim. In the case of an industrial illnesses, this time limit will start on the date on which you made the link between your working conditions and the symptoms of your illness. If you wish to make a compensation claim, it is always advisable to contact us as soon as possible.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How can I contact an accident lawyer in Dounby?

    To determine your eligibility to compensation, you can take our no-obligation 30-second test or call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500. Together, we will discuss your accident claim and decide on the steps you need to take to secure the compensation you deserve.

    Date Published: 5th April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.