The minister town of Dewsbury is located in the West Yorkshire county of England and is home to a variety of tourist attractions such as the Yorkshire Sculpture Park, Dewsbury Minster and various markets.
- Yorkshire Sculpture Park is a centre for modern art that delights and inspires thousands of visitors every year. It sits on five hundred acres of parkland and has a huge variety of sculptures to enjoy.
- The chapel of Dewsbury Minster has a long history that dates back to AD627 when St Paulinus visited. You can learn about this history at the heritage centre and go on a guided tour of the chapel.
- The markets of Dewsbury are famed across Yorkshire and have been operating since the 14th century. Market days are Wednesday and Saturday with masses of shoppers travelling to Dewsbury to experience the delights of the market.
If you have an accident in Dewsbury then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Dewsbury you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation.
Looking for a lawyer in Dewsbury?
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Dewsbury working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Dewsbury or anyway make us your first point of call.
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no win no fee basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 9th February 2014