The county of Devon or Devonshire in England is home to many natural attractions including the well known Exmoor National Park but one of the hidden gems of Devon is Kents Cavern.
- Kents Cavern is a cave from the Stone Age era that contained the oldest known human settlement in the UK. Neanderthal humans used the cave to shelter from extreme weather conditions, make fires and shape stone tools.
- In 2011, a jawbone was found in the cavern that was 41,000 years old and was a major discovery that made headlines across the world for being the oldest fragment of human bone ever found in Northwestern Europe.
- You can take a guided tour of the cavern, explore its winding labyrinth and see the stunning stalactite stalagmite formations.
- During the summer you can take a ghost tour of the caves that is not for the fainthearted.
If you have an accident in Devon then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Devon you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation.
Looking for a lawyer in Devon?
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Devon working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Devon or anyway make us your first point of call.
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no win, no fee’ basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.