Expert help from a lawyer in Dennistown
At Accident Advice Helpline, we believe that if you have a genuine case for bringing a claim for compensation after an accident, then you shouldn’t be discouraged by the legal process. That’s why we are here to help. We were established in 2000 to assist accident victims in finding the right legal representation to bring a claim against the parties responsible for their injuries. So if you are entitled to bring a claim for an accident in the Dennistown area, we will find you a specialist lawyer in Dennistown to handle your claim.
More than that, we will do whatever we can to make claiming easy and stress-free. We understand what you are going through; and the fears and concerns you may have. That’s why we:
- Will give you free legal advice on your case.
- Will not charge you any money at all to get your claim started. So even if your accident has left you in difficult financial circumstances, there’s no barrier to bringing a legal case for compensation.
- Will work for you on a 100% no win, no fee basis. So if for whatever reason your claim is unsuccessful, you won’t have to pay the costs of an expensive legal case.
We’ll also talk you through the claims process, so you know what to expect. For instance, your lawyer in Dennistown may ask you during the course of your case to attend one additional medical assessment. This would be to provide evidence in support of your claim. You may find, though, that you don’t even have to appear in court. Many of the cases we handle are dealt with by phone.
If you do have to go to court, rest assured that your lawyer in Dennistown will be there to represent you every step of the way.
I’d like to find out more…
We’re always here to answer your queries. Our helpline is open 24/7 and our advisers are friendly and sympathetic. So don’t be afraid to contact us with any queries, no matter how large or small:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
I’m not sure if it’s worth me claiming
We will always be honest and realistic about the chances of your claim’s success. We’ll also give you an estimate of how much you could expect to receive if you win your case. That way, you know upfront whether it’s worth going ahead.
If your case is successful, you could well receive a sum in compensation for:
- The injuries you have received
- Loss of earnings
- Prescription and transport costs
- Costs related to any childcare or help around the home you have needed
Remember that in many cases, you may only have three years to claim. So why not take the first step today? Free legal advice and a lawyer in Dennistown could help you make your case.