Claiming with a lawyer in Delabole
An accident can affect your confidence. But one thing you can be sure of is that if you need to make a claim for compensation, we’ll be firmly on your side. If your accident was caused by someone else’s negligence, carelessness or criminal act, you could be legally entitled to money to help restore order to your life. Accident Advice Helpline was established in 2000 specifically to help accident victims find the right legal representation to bring a claim against the parties that caused their injuries. So if you need a lawyer in Delabole to make your case, we’ll be able to find you the right one.
How we can help
We have over fifteen years of experience in personal injury law. We have grown in that time to become one of the largest legal firms in the country. We have a great record of success, claiming around £35 million in compensation for our clients each and every year. In practical terms, the benefits we offer you are:
- We’ll give you free legal advice on your claim through our helpline;
- We don’t charge you any money to start a claim; and
- We work on a no-win, no-fee basis.
Our staff are all friendly and helpful; and we operate a professional, efficient service. In fact, Dame Esther Rantzen, consumer champion and media personality, was so impressed with our services that she has agreed to become our patron.
We also have a great deal of experience in a whole range of accident types, such as:
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents on holiday
- Accidents and industrial diseases in the workplace
- Slips, trips and falls
- Medical negligence
- Sporting accidents
- Cases of food poisoning
- Injuries resulting from faulty goods
- Injuries suffered through criminal acts
Taking the first step
If you think you might benefit from a lawyer in Delabole to handle a compensation claim on your behalf, the first thing to do is get in touch.
With a few details, we can assess the strength of your case and give you an honest evaluation of whether you are likely to be successful. We’ll tell you roughly how much you might be eligible to claim. And if you want to go ahead, we’ll find you a specialist lawyer in Delabole to conduct your case. He or she will aim to negotiate a settlement for you that:
- Compensates for the injuries you have received; and
- Reimburses some of the costs you’ve incurred as a result of your accident, such as loss of earnings, prescriptions, transport, childcare and home help.
There are three easy ways to find out if you have a good case for claiming:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on here.
So don’t let a lack of confidence put you off claiming if you’re legally entitled. Call today to see if our lawyer in Delabole could help you.
Date Published: 25th January 2014
Author: David Brown