Looking for the right lawyer in Dedham
An accident can change your life in many ways. It can affect your home life, your work life and even your social life. If someone else was responsible for causing your injuries, then it is only right that you receive compensation that helps you adjust to life after your accident. And Accident Advice Helpline can help you with free legal advice and a specialist lawyer in Dedham to make your claim.
Get in touch
All you have to do to find out whether you have a good reason to claim is get in touch with us. We’ll make a fast and honest assessment of the strength of your case. We will ask questions like:
- When did your accident happen? The law has strict time limits for claiming after an accident. The usual limit is three years after your accident, although other timescales could apply in some cases. You may have longer to claim, for instance, if your injury is classed as an industrial disease.
- Did you have to receive medical treatment as a result of your injuries? You may have had one-off or ongoing treatment. Your injuries could be physical or psychological (like stress or depression).
- Who was responsible for your accident? Were they careless or negligent? Or did they commit a criminal act?
To help you decide whether it is worth going ahead, we can also give you an estimate of how much compensation a lawyer in Dedham might be able to help you claim. This amount is not guaranteed. It will depend on the severity of your injuries and how they have affected your day to day life. But if your case is successful, the sum you will receive should include an amount to compensate you for your injuries, as well as covering loss of earnings. It may also cover some of the costs you have incurred as a result of your accident, such as:
- Prescription charges;
- Transport costs;
- Costs of childcare; and
- Help around the home, if you have needed it.
The more your life has changed as a result of your accident, then usually the more you can expect to receive. Your lawyer in Dedham will be able to advise you exactly how much you could claim.
Time to get in touch?
If you think you have a case and would like more information, it is important that you get in touch as soon as you feel able. This will give you your best possible chance of claiming successfully within the time limit. You can contact us in any of the three following ways:Open Claim Calculator
- Call our free, 24/7 helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
You can contact us any time. We are here to help you find the best lawyer in Dedham to support your claim.