How much will a lawyer in Dawlish cost me if I want to claim?
Accidents can have all kinds of consequences, not least financial ones. You may be facing costs you hadn’t anticipated. On top of this, you may not be able to work, either in the short or the long term. So you may be wondering whether you can actually afford to appoint a personal injury lawyer in Dawlish to argue for your right to compensation.
The good news is that if you come to Accident Advice Helpline to find a lawyer in Dawlish:
- We will offer you free legal advice as to whether you have a good claim and how much you might be entitled to receive
- We won’t charge you a penny to start your claim off
- All our lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis. So there will be no large legal bill if your claim isn’t successful.
We can’t say there won’t be any expense involved in making a claim. But getting the ball rolling won’t cost you anything. And a lawyer in Dawlish may be able to argue for a sum that compensates you for:
- The injuries you have received
- Any loss of earnings
- Costs of transport and prescriptions while you are ill
- Costs of childcare and help around the home if you need them
Am I entitled to make a claim?
To be eligible to submit a claim for compensation from the parties that caused your injury, normally the following must be true:
- You must claim within a specific timescale. Very often in negligence cases, you have three years from the date of your accident. But this could be different in certain cases. For instance, you may have longer to claim if the injury you have received is classed as an industrial disease.
- You must have received medical treatment for your injuries; whether on a short or long term basis. Your injuries may have been physical or psychological – or both.
- Someone else must have caused the accident to happen, whether they meant to or not. They may simply have been careless or negligent. Or they may have committed a criminal act.
You may have suffered injury in any one of the following types of accident:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Accidents on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Injuries from faulty goods
- Accidents at work or industrial diseases
- Food poisoning
- Criminal injury
To find out more…
To see whether a lawyer in Dawlish could help YOU claim, why not get in touch today?
- You can call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- You can text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Why not try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test?
It may not cost you as much as you think.
Date Published: 25th January 2014
Author: David Brown