The right lawyer in Daviot could help you claim after an accident that:
- Happened to you within the last three years;
- Wasn’t your fault. It was caused by someone else’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act; and
- Caused you injuries requiring medical treatment.
If all of this sounds like your accident, then you could be entitled to a sum of compensation. An experienced lawyer in Daviot will be able to assess the nature of your accident and how your life has changed as a result. He or she will then make a case for a sum of money that:
- Compensates you for the injuries you have received;
- Helps towards loss of earnings if you have been unable to work; and
- Helps meet some of the costs you have faced as a result, such as prescription charges, transport costs and the costs of childcare and help around the home, if you have needed them.
Can Accident Advice Helpline find you the right lawyer in Daviot to make your claim?
Yes, we can. We are one of the UK’s largest law firms. Having been in operation and handling personal injury claims since 2000 on behalf of our clients, we have the experience you need to find you the right lawyer in Daviot, Scotland or across the UK.
The kinds of accidents we have expertise in claiming for include:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Accidents on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Injuries from faulty goods
- Accidents at work or industrial diseases
- Food poisoning
- Criminal injury
…and many more. Call us if you want to know if your accident would qualify.Open Claim Calculator
How to contact us
There are various ways you can contact us. You can:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Our helpline is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week and all calls are free;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website
However you get in touch, we will give you an assessment of the strength of your claim. We’ll estimate how much compensation you could be entitled to if your claim is successful. And we’ll outline the claims process for you, so you know what to expect if you decide to go ahead.
If you do wish to fight a claim for compensation, we’ll provide you with the right lawyer to present the best possible case for you. And the good news is:
- We won’t charge you to start a claim; and
- All our lawyers work on a no-win, no-fee* basis. So you won’t receive a large bill for legal services if your claim is unsuccessful.
There’s no obligation and nothing to lose when you enquire. So why not find out today if you could claim after an accident that wasn’t your fault?