Claiming compensation with a lawyer in Davidstow
You may worry about the consequences of claiming compensation after an accident that wasn’t your fault. You may be concerned about what other people might think. Don’t be. If someone else was responsible for injuries that have caused you pain, trauma and financial loss, then you have a legal entitlement to make a claim. We will do our best to take as much of the stress and worry out of claiming as we can. We’ll do this by offering you free expert legal advice. We’ll find you the best possible legal representation through our experienced lawyer in Davidstow.
When could I claim?
You can usually make a personal injury claim after an accident which:
- Wasn’t your fault. Someone else was to blame. They may have been negligent or careless. They may even have committed a criminal act.
- Meant you had to have medical treatment for your injuries. Your injuries could have been physical, like a broken leg or head injury. They may also have been more psychological – you may have been treated for stress or depression, for instance.
- Happened to you during the last three years. This is the normal timescale for claiming. Shorter or longer time limits can apply in a few cases, though, so always ring us to check if you are not sure.
How will Accident Advice Helpline help me?
First, you’ll have the benefit of our experience. We have been in operation for well over fifteen years, handling thousands of personal injury claims. Our primary aim is to help our clients obtain justice by finding them the best lawyer in Davidstow or elsewhere to make their claim. And we have expertise in numerous accident types, including:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Accidents on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Injuries from faulty goods
- Accidents at work or industrial diseases
- Food poisoning
- Criminal injury
…and many more.
And secondly, we can make it easy for you to make a claim with:
- Free legal advice on the chances of your claim’s success. We’ll also tell you how much you might expect to receive if successful; and talk you through the legal process so you know what to expect.
- No money needed to start your claim. We never charge you upfront for our services.
- A specialist lawyer in Davidstow to handle your claim. And all our lawyers work on a no-win, no-fee* basis, so if you should lose your case, you won’t have to pay a penny for his or her services.
So don’t worry about what people might think if you make a claim. Don’t worry that the experience will be too stressful. An experienced lawyer in Davidstow can help smooth the path to compensation.Open Claim Calculator
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our here now.