Looking for a lawyer in Dartmouth? We can help you
When you come to Accident Advice Helpline, you know you’re putting your compensation claim in the hands of a company you can trust. This is because we have well over ten years of experience in the field of personal injury law. We are a legal firm that was established with the primary purpose of helping the victims of non-fault accidents find the right legal representation to bring successful claims against the parties that caused their injuries. We have grown to become one of the UK’s largest legal firms. And we have a network of specialist solicitors. So if you need a lawyer in Dartmouth, we’re sure to have the right expertise to handle your case.
Why we should be your first choice
- We operate a 24/7 helpline with friendly, professional advisers to give you free legal advice about your case.
- We never ask our clients for any money to start a claim.
- We work on a strict 100% no win, no fee basis. So a lawyer in Dartmouth from AAH won’t charge you for their services if you don’t win your case.
We also have much expertise in numerous accident types, including:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Accidents on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Injuries from faulty goods
- Accidents at work or industrial diseases
- Food poisoning
- Criminal injury
…and other types too.
Getting your claim started
We make it quick and easy to find out if you have good reason to claim for compensation. All you have to do is get in touch by one of the following methods:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
We’ll ask you just a few questions:
- Have you had an accident within the last three years? This is the usual time limit for claiming. You may have longer in some circumstances, though. If your injury is classed as an industrial disease, for example, a longer time limit applies.
- Was your accident caused by someone else? They may have been negligent or careless. They may have committed a criminal act.
- Did you have to seek medical attention as a result of your injuries?
We’ll give you a good idea of whether a lawyer in Dartmouth could help you win your claim. We’ll let you know how much you could be eligible to claim. And if you do choose to take your case forward, we’ll find you the right legal representation for your individual case.
It’s an alarming statistic. 70% of people never claim after an accident, even though they are legally entitled to do so. Don’t miss out on justice. If you believe you deserve compensation after an accident caused by someone else, come to us to find out whether our lawyer in Dartmouth could help you claim.
Date Published: 25th January 2014
Author: David Brown