When would I need a lawyer in Dartington for a personal injury claim?
You’ll find it essential to have an experienced lawyer in Dartington to make a personal injury claim if:
- An accident you have suffered within the last three years was caused by someone else’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act.
- The injuries you received required medical treatment, either on a one-off or an ongoing basis.
If this describes your accident, then you may be entitled to a sum of money that compensates you not only for your injuries but also for:
- Loss of earnings
- Costs such as prescriptions and transport
- Costs of help around the home or childcare that you may have had to pay as a result of your accident.
What kinds of accident could I claim for?
There are many types. Some of the more common ones include:
- Road traffic accidents
- Medical negligence
- Accidents and industrial diseases at work
- Accidents on holiday
- Slips, trips and falls
- Food poisoning
- Injuries caused by faulty goods
- Sporting accidents
- Criminal acts
…but there are other types too. Contact us if you want to discuss your own accident.
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline to find a lawyer in Dartington?
- We are one of the UK’s largest law firms.
- We have over ten years of experience in successfully claiming on behalf of our clients.
- We employ only specialist personal injury lawyers who work on a no win, no fee* basis.
- We operate nationally, so if you need a lawyer in Dartington, we can find the right professional to handle your particular case.
- On average, we claim around £35 million per annum for our clients.
And we are proud that Esther Rantzen, consumer champion and media personality, endorses the services we provide as our patron.
Getting in touch
For free legal advice on your claim:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
When you contact us, our trained, friendly and sympathetic advisers will assess the circumstances of your accident and give you free legal advice on how strong we think your claim is. We’ll also give you an indication of the amount of compensation you may be entitled to receive.
All our advice is confidential. And making an enquiry doesn’t put you under any obligation to claim. But if you do decide to proceed, we will appoint an experienced lawyer in Dartington to fight your case. And what’s more, we won’t charge you to start a claim.
So come to us today for free legal advice and a specialist lawyer to give your claim the best chance of success. We’re here 24 hours a day and seven days a week to handle your queries.