In need of a lawyer in Darnick?
It’s not always easy to adjust to the way your life has changed after an accident. You may not be able to work in the short or the long term because of your injuries. You may not even be able to do some of your everyday chores, like shopping and cleaning. You will also find you have expenses you hadn’t had previously, like prescription costs or the costs of transport if you can’t drive for a while. If you have found yourself at a disadvantage because of an accident that wasn’t your fault, a lawyer in Darnick could help you bring a case for compensation.
You will have seen countless adverts on TV and in the media for firms that offer to help you after an accident. But we like to think we are one of the best around. Some of the advantages of coming to Accident Advice Helpline to find a lawyer in Darnick are:
- We have a great track record with well over ten years of successfully representing our clients. We were established in 2000 with the sole purpose of finding accident victims the right lawyer to make a claim after an accident caused by others’ negligence, carelessness or criminal acts.
- We’ll give you free legal advice via our dedicated, 24/7 helpline on the strength of your claim. We’ll also give you an idea of how much you might get if successful.
- We never ask for any money to get your claim started.
- All our lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis. So you won’t face a large legal bill if your claim fails.
Get in touch for more details:
You can get in touch with us in whichever way suits you best:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
If you have a good reason to claim, there’s no obligation to go ahead. You can start your claim whenever you are ready. It’s worth saying, though, that in many cases, you only have three years to decide from the time of your accident.
If you’re ready to go ahead, we’ll find you the best lawyer in Darnick to suit your particular case. Every one of our lawyers is a specialist in personal injury claims, so you know your claim will stand the best possible chance of success.
Your lawyer in Darnick will ensure that if your claim is successful, you receive a sum that compensates you for:
- Your injury
- Any loss of earnings
- Costs you have incurred as a result of the accident. These may include prescription costs, transport costs and any money you have had to spend in childcare and/ or help around the home.
So for free, no obligation legal advice on your case, call us today.
Date Published: 25th January 2014
Author: David Brown