When might I need a lawyer in Darlingscott?
We receive over 25,000 calls every month from the victims of accidents asking about personal injury claims. But we know that many more people are too worried to make a claim or never find out what their legal rights are. If you’ve had an accident in the Darlingscott area and someone else was to blame, call Accident Advice Helpline. We’ll tell you whether a lawyer in Darlingscott could help you claim compensation and get your life back on track.
The most common sorts of accidents a lawyer in Darlingscott could help with are:
- Road traffic accidents, where the claimant is the driver, passenger or a pedestrian
- Medical negligence
- Accidents and industrial diseases at work
- Accidents on holiday
- Slips, trips and falls
- Food poisoning
- Injuries caused by faulty goods
- Sporting accidents
- Criminal acts
…but there are other types, too. Why not contact us for free legal advice on whether your accident might qualify?
Have I a right to claim?
To be entitled to claim for compensation after an accident, we have to be able to prove that someone else was responsible for causing it. They may have been careless. They could have been negligent. They may even have committed a criminal act.
You must have had to seek medical treatment for your injuries. This could have been as a one-off or your treatment could be continuing. You can claim for both physical injuries and psychological injuries, like stress and depression.
Finally, your accident must usually have occurred within the last three years. Sometimes, other time limits apply. You may have longer to claim, for example, if your injury is classed as an industrial disease.
How we handle your claim
When you get in touch with us, we’ll ask for a few details about your accident. This will give us the information we need to assess the strength of your claim. We will also offer you an estimate of the amount you might be entitled to receive. This is just a ball park figure though. Everyone’s circumstances are different.
If you have a good case and would like to proceed, we’ll find you an expert lawyer in Darlingscott to take your claim forward. It’s worth noting that:
- We don’t charge you anything for our legal advice or for taking your claim forward; and
- Your lawyer in Darlingscott will work for you on a 100% no win, no fee basis.
Your specialist lawyer will make the strongest possible case for a sum in compensation for:
- The injuries you have received
- The costs you have incurred as a result, for example prescriptions, transport, help around the home and childcare
- Loss of earnings
You may find you don’t even have to go to court. Many cases are processed by phone.
Get in touch today to find out more:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.