Could a lawyer in Dalwhinnie help you?
A lawyer in Dalwhinnie could help you if you need to bring a personal injury claim against a party or parties that caused an accident you have been involved in. You are usually legally entitled to claim compensation if you have suffered injuries in an accident that:
- Wasn’t your fault. Someone else was responsible because they were careless, negligent or committed a criminal act.
- Meant you had to seek medical treatment. Your injuries may have been physical, like a broken limb or whiplash. But they also could have been psychological. You may be suffering from depression or anxiety afterwards, for instance.
- Happened to you within the time limit laid down by law. Usually, this is for a period of three years after the date of the accident. Sometimes you may have longer to claim, for example if you are suffering from an industrial disease.
Personal injury law can be complex. At Accident Advice Helpline, we believe your claim stands the best chance of success if it is handled by a specialist lawyer in Dalwhinnie with experience in this area of the law. All our lawyers have expertise in personal injury claims, so why not come to us with your claim?
Two other advantages of choosing us are:
- We never ask claimants for any money to start a case off; and
- All our lawyers work on a strict no win, no fee* guarantee.
What kinds of accidents does AAH have experience in?
We have successfully claimed for our clients in many different scenarios. The most common accident types we deal with include:
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Clinical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Injuries from faulty goods
- Criminal acts
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
We also have other specialisms too, so contact us to discuss your accident if you’re not sure.
Do I have good grounds to claim?
It’s easy to find out whether you could make a successful claim. Contact us. Describe the circumstances of your accident and the injuries you have received. We’ll give you free legal advice on the strength of your claim. We can also give you an idea of how much compensation you might be entitled to. And we can explain the claims process to allay any fears you have about what bringing a case might involve.
To get in touch:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
If we think you have a good case and you want to go ahead, we’ll find you the best lawyer in Dalwhinnie to take your claim forward. Your lawyer in Dalwhinnie will make the strongest possible case for compensation for you that covers both the injuries you have received as well as costs you have incurred because of them.
Call today to see if you are legally entitled to compensation.