When you need a lawyer in Dalry for a personal injury claim
In short, you could need a lawyer in Dalry to claim after an accident that someone else caused. They may have been careless or negligent about their responsibilities. They may have committed a criminal act. The kind of accident you could have been involved in could have been at home or while out and about. You could have been at work or on holiday and you could have suffered:
- Medical negligence
- A road traffic accident
- A slip, trip or fall
- Food poisoning
- An accident while on holiday
- A sporting accident
- An injury from faulty goods
- An industrial disease or other accident at work
…or any other kind of accident.
The usual time limit for claiming is within three years. However, this isn’t set in stone for all accidents. You may have longer to claim, for example, if your case is regarding an industrial disease. Personal injury law can be complicated, and that’s why you need the experts on your side to evaluate your case and tell you whether you have valid grounds for claiming.
This is what Accident Advice Helpline does best. We have been operating in the field of personal injury law since 2000. We were established for just this reason: to ensure that victims of non-fault accidents find the right legal representation to bring a claim against the parties that caused their injuries. We have a network of experienced solicitors working across the country. So if you need a lawyer in Dalry, we’re sure to able to find you the best one for your case.
If you have had an accident and think you might be entitled to compensation, you should make contact with us as soon as possible. You can:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
How will AAH handle my claim?
We’ll do the hard work for you from start to finish. We’ll do our best to take the worry, time and effort out of claiming. From the outset, we will:
- Evaluate your accident and its effects on your life. We’ll give you an honest assessment of the chances of your claim’s success.
- Give you a general idea of the amount you could expect to receive if successful.
- Put you in touch with an experienced lawyer in Dalry to make your case.
We won’t charge you any money at all to start your claim. And all our lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee basis. Your lawyer in Dalry will seek an amount of compensation that will help you with:
- The injury itself
- Loss of earnings
- Prescription and transport costs
- Costs related to any childcare or help around the home you have needed
Don’t miss out on what’s rightfully yours. Call us today to get your claim started.
Date Published: 25th January 2014
Author: David Brown