An experienced lawyer in Cumbria will help with your claim
If you want to bring a claim for compensation, then it really does help to have an experienced lawyer in Cumbria on board. You may be eligible to bring a personal injury case if:
- You have had an accident that meant you had to receive medical treatment for your injuries; and
- That accident was caused by someone else’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act.
The treatment you received could be short or long term. Your injuries could have been physical, psychological or even both. And they may have been caused by an individual, a company or a government body or agency.
Usually, the time limit you have to claim in is three years. For some types of personal injury, for example an industrial disease, or a case that involved a minor, it may be that you have longer to claim. But in all cases, the time limits laid down in law are strict. It’s a good idea to find out what your rights are as soon as possible.
Accident Advice Helpline will give you free legal advice on whether you have good grounds to claim. In addition, we’ll tell you how to proceed and how much you might expect to get in compensation. And if you decide to take the plunge, we’ll make sure you have the right legal representation with an experienced lawyer in Cumbria.
With well over ten years’ experience in personal injury law, we have expertise in numerous accident types. This includes:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents while on holiday
- Injuries caused by criminal acts
- Injuries caused by faulty products
We can handle other types of cases too, so don’t hesitate to contact us if you don’t see your accident here.
Your lawyer in Cumbria will become familiar with every detail of your case. He or she will handle all negotiations on your behalf. You’ll be kept informed of progress on an ongoing basis. Your lawyer in Cumbria will assess the effects your accident has had on your life and will argue for a settlement that will redress the balance. This might include:
- A sum in compensation for injuries received.
- Any loss of earnings.
- Costs you have incurred as a result of your accident such as for prescriptions, transport, help around the home and childcare.
Get in touch
So if you think you deserve justice after an accident someone else caused by their negligence, carelessness or criminal act, contact us today to discuss the way forward.
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website