The right lawyer in Culross to handle your claim
The law can be complicated. That’s why you really need a specialist with experience to handle your personal injury claim. That’s where Accident Advice Helpline can help. We have well over ten years’ experience in successfully dealing with these types of cases.
In fact, we were set up in 2000 with the precise goal of finding victims of accidents the right legal representation to bring a claim against the parties that caused their injuries. So we can find you the right lawyer in Culross to handle your claim if you have had an accident:
- Which occurred within the last three years. This is the time limit applicable to most negligence cases. In some instances, you may have longer to claim. If the injury for which you are seeking compensation is an industrial disease, for example, or the case involves someone who was a minor at the time, a longer time frame applies.
- That someone else was to blame for. The accident should have been avoided, but negligence, carelessness or a criminal act on someone else’s part caused it to happen.
- That caused you to seek medical attention for your injuries. You may have had one-off treatment or it may be ongoing. You may have received obvious, physical injuries. Or your trauma could be less obvious, like stress or depression.
We can offer you free legal advice on the circumstances of your accident. With just a few details, we can tell you whether you have a right to claim. And we can give you an estimate of the amount your injuries could entitle you to claim.
Enquiring doesn’t put you under any obligation to make a claim. All calls are treated in confidence. To reassure you, we can take you through the claims process so you will know what to expect. But if you do want to go ahead, we’ll find you the right lawyer in Culross to fight your case.
Your lawyer in Culross may ask you to attend one additional medical assessment. This will help provide evidence to support your claim. But you may find that you are not required to appear in court. Many claims are dealt with by phone.Open Claim Calculator
Your lawyer in Culross will assess your accident and the effects it has had on your life. He or she will then put together a case for compensation that will recompense you for:
- The injuries you have received; and
- Costs you have incurred, such as loss of earnings; costs of transport and prescriptions; and costs such as childcare and home help.
For free legal advice on how to claim, contact us:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website