Finding a lawyer in Cuckfield for your personal injury claim
If you’re thinking of making a compensation claim after an accident, there are certain criteria that have to be met. Personal injury law can be complicated, but we are experts in the field. So we can help advise you on whether your accident qualifies you to bring a case. And we’ll also find you the best lawyer in Cuckfield to represent you if you decide to proceed.
The typical circumstances in which you can claim are:
- That your accident happened within the last three years. Sometimes, there are exceptions to this. You may have longer to claim if your injuries were caused by an industrial disease.
- You must have had medical treatment for your injuries.
- Someone else must have been wholly or partially responsible for your accident. In other words, it wouldn’t have happened if they hadn’t been careless or negligent about their responsibilities.
Your accident could have happened in any one of these circumstances:
- Road traffic accidents, where the claimant is the driver, passenger or a pedestrian
- Medical negligence
- Accidents and industrial diseases at work
- Accidents on holiday
- Slips, trips and falls
- Food poisoning
- Injuries caused by faulty goods
- Sporting accidents
- Criminal acts
But there are other scenarios too, so contact us if you don’t see your accident type here.
If your claim is successful, a lawyer in Cuckfield will negotiate a sum in compensation that will help you with loss of earnings, costs you have incurred such as prescriptions and travel costs, help around the home, childcare if you have needed it and a payment for the injury itself.Open Claim Calculator
And if you come to Accident Advice Helpline to find your lawyer in Cuckfield, we guarantee that:
- We will give you free legal advice on the strength of your claim.
- We won’t charge you any money upfront to start your case.
- Your lawyer in Cuckfield will work for you on a 100% no win, no fee basis.
If you’d like to find out more, including whether you have a strong case for compensation after an accident that wasn’t your fault, contact us today for free legal advice:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24 hours a day, seven days a week to deal with your queries. Our trained advisers will deal with your case sympathetically. We’ll talk you through what you could expect to happen if you make a claim;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website
We may ask you to attend one additional medical assessment. This would be to provide supporting evidence for your claim. But you might not even have to attend court. Our lawyers are often able to argue cases successfully through correspondence.
So don’t delay and risk losing out – contact us today for more details.