How we can help
With well over 16 years’ experience at handling personal injury claims, we at Accident Advice Helpline understand how distressing an accident can be. We see time and again the way they turn people’s lives upside down. If you need a lawyer in Crymych, it is likely that we can help you so get in touch.
We do our best to make it as easy as possible to claim for compensation if you are entitled to it. We have a team of experienced personal injury specialists, so if you need an experienced lawyer in Crymych to help you claim if you have suffered in an accident that wasn’t your fault, call us.
The kinds of areas we have expertise in include:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents, whether you were the driver, passenger or a pedestrian
- Accidents and industrial diseases at work
- Medical negligence
- Accidents on holiday
- Food poisoning
- Injuries caused by faulty goods
- Sporting accidents
- Criminal acts
Whenever you get in touch with us, we can assess the chances of your claim quickly and without fuss. The usual criteria for a claim, that any lawyer in Crymych will be looking for, are:
- The accident must have happened within the last three years. There are some exceptions to this. For example, you may have longer to claim if the accident involved someone who was a minor at the time or an industrial disease.
- You must have received medical attention for your injuries, either as a one-off or on an ongoing basis. They may be physical injuries, or less obvious psychological injuries like depression or stress.
- Someone else must have been responsible for the accident – either partially or wholly. They may not have meant it to happen, but they were careless or negligent.
Lawyer in Crymych or Accident Advice Helpline?
We’ll give you an honest, upfront assessment of your claim’s likelihood of success. And our legal advice is free. When you make a claim with us, we don’t charge you any money to get started. We’ll supply you with a specialist lawyer who will work your case on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis.Open Claim Calculator
Your lawyer will handle all the legal details of your case. We can’t say how long it will take, but we will keep you informed every step of the way. They will negotiate your claim with all the parties involved. And you may find you don’t even have to appear in court. Our claims are often processed by phone.
If we win your case, your lawyer will negotiate a sum in compensation that will help with the costs of your accident. You should receive an amount for the injuries themselves, but will also receive money to help with:
- Transport costs
- Help around the home
If you need a lawyer in Crymych, and for free, expert advice on whether an experienced lawyer from Accident Advice Helpline could help win your case for you, why not contact us today?
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website,