Making a successful claim with a lawyer in Croydon
An accident can turn your life upside down. Maybe you can’t go to work. You’ll probably have expenses you weren’t expecting. Perhaps you can’t manage around the house or look after your children in the same way as you’re used to.
And all this is as well as recovering from your injuries. But if someone else was to blame for your accident, a lawyer in Croydon could help you win a compensation claim that will help restore some stability to your life.
Accident Advice Helpline could help you find the right lawyer in Croydon to make your claim. With well over ten years’ experience in dealing with many types of personal injury claim, we have the expertise you need. Our solicitors, all specialists in the field, operate nationally. So wherever you are, we’re sure to be able to find you the right representation.
Other aspects of our service that will appeal to you include:
- Every lawyer in Croydon and elsewhere employed by Accident Advice Helpline works on a 100% no win, no fee basis.
- We don’t charge you to start your claim.
- We’ll deal with your claim efficiently and professionally, keeping you informed at all times of progress.
You can see some examples of how we’ve helped people like you with their claims elsewhere on our website. These may give you some idea of how we could help you. And we’re proud to say we have the endorsement of Esther Rantzen, consumer champion, who has examined the services we provide and given us her approval.
When can I get help?
A specialist lawyer in Croydon could help you with a claim if:
- You had to have medical treatment for your injuries;
- The accident happened within the prescribed time limit. This is normally three years, but in some cases, other timescales apply. Call us to check how long you could have to claim.
- Someone else was to blame. They may not have intended it to happen, but they were negligent or careless. They may have committed a criminal act.
Your lawyer in Croydon will have expertise in numerous types of accident. Some of the more usual ones we deal with include:
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- An accident while on holiday
- An injury caused by a faulty product
- A sporting accident
- Criminal injury
We’re always happy to discuss any type of accident with you. We’ll give you free legal advice on whether you have good reason to claim and how strong a case you have. Our helpline is open 24/7, so call us now on:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline; or
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or fill in the 30 second test on our website.
Why not get in touch today? You could set your claim in motion to be awarded compensation for your injuries and the costs you’ve had as a result.
Date Published: 16th January 2014
Author: David Brown