What sort of claim could I make with a lawyer in Croyde Bay?
Accident Advice Helpline can find you the right lawyer in Croyde Bay if you need legal representation to make a claim for compensation. There are many types of accident you can claim for if you’ve been injured and someone else was to blame through carelessness or negligence. For example:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents caused by faulty goods
- Accidents at work
- Incidents while on holiday
- Food poisoning
- Medical negligence
- Industrial diseases
- Sporting accidents.
To have grounds to claim, then generally:
- Your accident must have occurred within the last three years. This is the most common time limit for negligence cases, although sometimes different rules apply. For example, you may have longer to claim if the injury is classed as an industrial disease. You may also have longer if the case involves someone who was a minor at the time of the accident.
- The accident must have been either wholly or partially someone else’s fault.
- You must have had to receive medical treatment for your injuries, either on a short- or long-term basis.
What advantages does Accident Advice Helpline offer for me?
One of our key advantages is that we have the experience and expertise you need to make a good claim. We’ve been working in this field since 2000. During this time, we have developed a great track record in helping the victims of non-fault accidents to make claims against the parties responsible for their injuries. As one of the largest law firms in the UK, operating country-wide, we can find you the best lawyer in Croyde Bay to help with your claim.
Our helpline is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We’re always available to offer you free legal advice on your claim. We’ll give you an honest, upfront assessment of the circumstances of your accident and tell you how likely you are to be successful. We’ll also give you an idea of how much you could claim. This is only a guide, as every case is different.
When you put your claim in the hands of a lawyer in Croyde Bay from Accident Advice Helpline:
- You won’t be asked for any money to get your claim started.
- Every one of our lawyers works on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis.
- We’ll handle your case professionally and efficiently. We’ll keep you informed of progress every step of the way.
If you’d like to find out how a lawyer in Croyde Bay could help you make a claim, why not get in touch today? It couldn’t be easier:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website.