The village of Craignure in the Argyll and Bute area of Scotland contains the main ferry port on the Isle of Mull so it is a great place to access the attractions on Mull such as the Staffa rock formation, the Eas Fors Waterfall and the variety of wildlife on the isle.
- Staffa (or Fingal’s Cave) is a rock formation made from a lava flow that has hardened into hexagonal columns. It is an incredible sight to behold and near the moor you can find basalt columns that are shaped like a clamshell.
- Eas Fors Waterfall is one of the best waterfalls you can find on Mull and if you climb to the top of the falls you are rewarded with fantastic views as Eas Fors stands at over 100 feet.
- On the Isle of Mull you can find all kinds of flora and fauna in their natural habitat of mountains, moorland and bogs. Seals and otters roam the bays and inlets of the isle while in the air you can see eagles and buzzards soar over the mountains.
If you have an accident and need a lawyer in Craignure then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer.
Can you receive compensation form a lawyer in Craignure if you get injured?
If you are injured in Craignure you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation.
Looking for a lawyer in Craignure?
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Craignure working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Craignure or anyway make us your first point of call.
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. So call our helpline today.