The town of Cowes is located on the Isle of Wight and is famed for being one of England’s best seaport towns and the spiritual home of English sailing. Tourists venture to Cowes to attend the Cowes Week sailing regatta, visit the Classic Boat Museum and watch the sailing action from the Prince Green.
- Cowes Week is a sailing regatta that holds up to forty races a day with almost a thousand boats competing. It began in 1826 making it one of the oldest regular regatta events in the world. World class professional sailors compete as well as the casual weekend sailors.
- The best place to watch sailing in Cowes is on the Prince Green where there is a scenic open space with excellent view of the harbour.
- The Classic Boat Museum Gallery is home to an interesting mix of displays and exhibits about many famous boats and sailors including one on Jo Carstairs, the fastest woman sailor in her time.
If you have an accident in Cowes then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Cowes you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation.
Looking for a lawyer in Cowes?
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Cowes working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Cowes or anyway make us your first point of call.
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no win, no fee’ basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 9th February 2014