The town of Cowbridge is located in the Vale of Glamorgan region of Wales and it is popular with visitors who enjoy its small town charm, attractive setting and various other attractions. It has even be described as the ‘Bond Street’ of South Wales.
- You can find a wide range of choice and quality in Cowbridge’s shops. There is everything from small family run shops to modern boutique stores.
- Food lovers can find anything from fine dining to bistros to wine bars to satisfy their hunger and thirst. The Cowbridge Food and Drink Festival is held in October and has over 80 stalls to enjoy.
- The architecture of the buildings in the town showcase the history of Cowbridge and give the town a unique charm.
- Visit the pleasant Physic Gardens to see its wide range of flowers, plants and trees that are found in the gardens of a traditional herbalist
If you have an accident in Cowbridge then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Cowbridge you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation.
Looking for a lawyer in Cowbridge?
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Cowbridge working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Cowbridge or anyway make us your first point of call.
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no win, no fee’ basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 9th February 2014