Coverack is a village located in the Cornwall county in England and is on the southern side of the Lizard Peninsula. The village is based around its fishing port and beach that is perfect for all sorts of water sports. Tourists come from afar to participate in water sports, fishing, swimming and enjoy its many other attractions.
- Fishing enthusiasts can take a trip out on the harbour to catch fish such as bass, mackerel and Pollack. The fish often feed just off the water’s surface in shoals making it an ideal fishing spot.
- Enjoy the various cafes and shops that overlook the harbour when you need to take a break from water sports
- If you enjoy swimming but are worried about strong tides and currents then you will enjoy swimming just off the harbour. It is a popular place to swim fro the locals.
If you have an accident in Coverack then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Coverack you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation.
Looking for a lawyer in Caverack?
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Caverack working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Caverack or anyway make us your first point of call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no-win, no-fee’ basis and has over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
To start your claim with a lawyer in Caverack, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.