The city of Coventry is located in the West Midlands county in England. It is the ninth largest city in England and has its fair share of tourist attractions such as the Warwick Castle, Coventry Transport Museum and Coventry Cathedral.
- Warwick Castle is one of the best and feature-packed castles in Britain and contains high towers, dungeons, great halls and scenic landscapes. You can learn about the history of the castle that includes epic battles, myths, princesses and knights in the displays, shows and demonstrations.
- Coventry Transport Museum has a huge collection of vehicles and artefacts that covers the last 150 years of transportation. The displays showcase how the transport industry helped to transform the city.
- You can’t miss the Coventry Cathedral in the middle of the city. It still operates as a church and has services each day as well as concerts, events and exhibitions that are held during the year
If you have an accident in Coventry then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer .
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Coventry you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation.
Looking for a lawyer in Coventry?
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Coventry working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Coventry or anyway make us your first point of call.
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation.Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no win, no fee’ basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.