The district of Convent Garden is found in London and it is estimated that it has 44 million visitors each year. It is well known across the globe for its shopping, restaurants, entertainment, history and culture.
- High street and premium brands often launch their debut UK stores in Convent Garden such as Opening Ceremony and Burberry Brit
- Food lovers will love the wide range of restaurants and cafes including Laduree, Jamie Oliver’s Union Jacks and Balthazar
- Convent Garden’s history stretches back to the sixth century and you can learn all about it on the Convent Garden Walking Tour.
- Street entertainment has been a part of Convent Garden culture since the 17th century and you can see anything from live music to circus performers to a puppet show. The best place to see them is in the South Hall Courtyard, North Hall or West Piazza of the market
If you have an accident in Convent Garden then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Convent Garden you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer.
Looking for a lawyer in Covent Garden?
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Covent Garden working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Covent Garden or anyway make us your first point of call.
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.