In North East England lies County Durham, it has a history that revolved around mining and farming but has transitioned into a popular destination for tourists with attractions such as the Durham Cathedral, High Force Waterfall and Raby Castle.
- The Durham Cathedral is considered one of the best Norman buildings in Europe due to its architecture and beautiful landscape that surrounds it. It is notable for being the burial place of St Cuthbert and the Venerable Bede. Bede was the author of the first English history.
- High Force Waterfall is a breathtaking sight that is 70 feet high making it the highest uninterrupted water drop in the country. To reach the top of the waterfall you walk through a woodland trail which opens out on to the falls which emit a thunderous roar
- Raby Castle is a historic castle from the 14th century that contains well-preserved rooms and halls with impressive architecture and fine furniture lining the interior. The Castle is surrounded by walled gardens, a playground and a deer park.
If you have an accident in County Durham then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in County Durham you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer.
Looking for a lawyer in County Durham
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in County Durham working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in or anyway make us your first point of call.Open Claim Calculator
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.