Cornwall is a ceremonial county and unitary authority of England in the United Kingdom. Cornwall peninsula is bordered on 3 sides by the sea the Celtic Sea, the English Channel and the Atlantic Ocean and one side by Devon County.
Cornwall is an important Europe hub for internet infrastructure holding one of the fastest fibre optic cable transmissions in the world. It is a popular tourist destination due to its culture, landscape with extensive beaches and cliffs and the mild climate. If you get injured while on holiday contact a lawyer in Cornwall from Accident Advice Helpline.
Why should I choose Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline specializes in all types of personal injury compensation claims and they give free legal advice through their 24/7 readily available advisers. To get in touch with a lawyer in Cornwall with the expertise of handling travel accident claims against the responsible party, call their free phone numbers 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 or visit their website and take the 30 second test to know if your claim is valid and what the compensation claim is worth.
Legal aid for personal injury compensation was abolished in 1998. Accident Advice Helpline was established in year 2000 to assist people who get injuries which are not their fault get legal advice and service to claim the compensation they deserve.
Obtaining help from a lawyer in Cornwall
If the travel agent did not warn you of potential dangers in the holiday destination or Health and Safety quality standards were not adhered to, a lawyer in Cornwall from Accident Advice Helpline can file a personal injury compensation claim against the travel agent who booked the package for youOpen Claim Calculator
- Fracture. You may sustain a fracture on your leg or hand if you slipped and fell. A medical doctor who specializes in fractures will align the bones using casting, traction or surgery.
- Head and spinal injury. Stress on the spine or trauma in the tourist destination can cause head damage or a slipped disc on the spine which can cause disability or paralysis.
- Whiplash, when you fall backwards unexpectedly, you injure your neck. Whiplash symptoms vary greatly from minor to severe injuries. Minor injuries take a few weeks to heal while chronic whiplash can take long to heal. This injury requires careful management and medication to avoid the injury spreading to the spine. This costs money in addition to paying a physiotherapist.
- Sprains and strains. A sprained ankle, elbow or wrist require medical attention. These conditions may be quite painful however minor they may appear
- Knee injury, you may fall forward on your knees and get grazes, bruises, alterations or lacerations. At times dislocation of the kneecap may be experienced requiring immediate joint alignment. You may be unable to work for some time requiring compensation for loss of earnings in addition to medical expenses.