Corfe Castle village is situated in Dorset County within South West England in the UK. You may have booked a holiday to Corfe Castle through a tour operator when an accident happens which causes you an injury. This may prompt you to search for a lawyer in Corfe Castle to help you file a personal injury claim against the tour operator or their representative.
Call Accident Advice Helpline today
Victims who get injured or those who develop illnesses and diseases while on holiday through no fault of their own, successfully claim compensation every year through Accident Advice Helpline at no-win no-fee basis.
A specialist lawyer in Corfe Castle from Accident Advice Helpline is the right person because they have handled similar cases for the last 13 years they have been in operation. They are conversant with the legal system and processing all types of compensation claims.
If you would like to find out how much compensation you may be entitled to, then go to their website and take the 30 second test, which will provide you with that information.
Claiming holiday compensation through a lawyer in Corfe Castle
You may get injured while exploring the ruins of Corfe Castle or while staying in the hotel or bed and breakfast accommodation. Whether it is an injury, illness or disease, you are entitled to claim compensation through a lawyer in Corfe Castle if someone else was at fault.
- Whiplash, when you fall backwards unexpectedly, you injure your neck. Whiplash symptoms vary greatly from minor to severe injuries. Minor injuries take a few weeks to heal while chronic whiplash can take long to heal. This injury requires careful management, physiotherapy and medication to avoid the injury spreading to the spine.
- Knee injury. You may fall forward on your knees and get grazes, bruises, alterations or lacerations. At times dislocation of the kneecap may be experienced requiring immediate joint alignment. You may be unable to work for some time requiring compensation for loss of earnings in addition to medical expenses.
- Food poisoning occurs if you eat contaminated food in a cafe or hotel restaurant while on holiday. The victim may vomit, diarrhoea and pass blood in the stool.
- Sprains and strains. A sprained ankle, elbow or wrist sustained when you slip, trip or fall require medical attention. These conditions may be quite painful however minor they may appear.
- Fractures. You may sustain a fracture on your leg or hand if you slipped and fell. A medical doctor who specialises in fractures will align the bones using casting, traction or surgery.
- Head and spinal injury. Stress on the spine or trauma in the castle or surrounding areas can cause head damage or a slipped disc on the spine.
Date Published: 25th January 2014
Author: David Brown