Corbridge village is situated in Northumberland, North East England. Today, an agricultural event Northumberland County Show is very popular. It is held in the fields although outside Corbridge but it is attended by show-goers from all over Northumberland and beyond.
There are definitely a lot of workers in this village, and you might just happen to be one who has lost their job due to Vibration White Finger, which happened as a result of your employer’s negligence. For example maybe your employer did not maintain the hand-held tools properly.
Since you know who was at fault and you required medical treatment, you can consult a lawyer in Corbridge to help you claim compensation for the injury.
Where can you find a lawyer in Corbridge?
If you are looking for a lawyer in Corbridge through the phone book directory or online and you have not found the right one for your case, then you are in luck as Accident Advice Helpline specialises in all injury compensation claims.
This law firm has been in operation since 2000 and they offer services all over the U.K. When you call their 24/7 free phone numbers 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0990, a trained adviser will give you free legal advice.
If you want your compensation claim to be successful, you need to prove the accident was someone else’s fault, by showing you received medical attention. You also have to file your personal injury compensation claim within 3 years from the time the accident happened.
Which injuries qualify for compensation?
Vibration White Finger is usually an occupational injury that may develop if you use hand-held vibrating machinery or tools which affects muscles, blood vessels, nerves, joints and surrounding tissues.
A lawyer in Corbridge from Accident Advice Helpline has a wide-range of experience of occupational injury claims. You need to show that, your employer did not adhere to the set Health and Safety at Work legislation and that you sustained the injuries as a result of your work.
You will require a legal expert like a lawyer in Corbridge to help you get the compensation you are worth.
- Tingling and pain, in mild cases you will feel tingling of the fingers but in severe cases there is numbness and loss of feelings. Vibration white finger is painful and you will need to go for medical attention immediately.
- Stiffness. The fingers may feel stiff when you wake up in the morning.
- Loss of grip and vibrations. The dead finger may undergo constant vibrations and loss of gripping may be experienced in severe cases.
- Numbness and discolouration. The dead finger condition will develop whiteness on the fingers when the nerves and blood vessels are damaged. You may not be able to control your finger movements and sensations are lost.
- Severe pain. X-rays and magnetic resonance imaging MRIs may reveal the damaged tendons and muscles which may indicate permanent damage due to rupturing of the tissues.
Date Published: 25th January 2014
Author: David Brown