Copthorne village is in Mid Sussex district, within West Sussex County, England. The village lies 25.5 miles south of London and 21.5 miles north of Brighton. If you were injured in or near Copthorne and someone else was to blame for the injury, a lawyer in Copthorne can help you obtain personal injury compensation from the responsible party.
Where can I find help?
If you are searching for a lawyer in Copthorne, your best option would be to call Accident Advice Helpline on their free phone numbers 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993. They are a law firm with wide experience in all personal injury compensation matters.
Their trained advisers who are available 24/7 give free non-obligatory advice, which means that you can ask them what you need to know.
This law firm may not appear under what you may be searching for, but they have a specialist lawyer from Copthorne working on a no-win no-fee basis. If you want to find out how much compensation you can claim before you start the claim process, complete the 30 second test on their website.
Injuries that a lawyer in Copthorne can help you make a claim for
The agricultural sector is one of the risky health and safety industries all over the world.
You may be a worker in one of the farms in this village, and end up driving farm vehicles, which pose a danger to your health, or you may be using manually operated farm machinery and tools as part of your work.
Accidents can happen, such as an equipment blade damaging your leg, hand or finger. Workers should receive proper training before using machinery, equipment and tools which should also be kept in good repair condition. If this is not done and you get injured, you need a lawyer in Copthorne to advise you.
- Injuries caused by exposure to chemicals and poisonous substances include asbestosis, masolthemia, lung and abdominal cancers.
- Injuries caused by exposure to dusty environments where grain, hay and farm produce is kept. It can cause asthma, bronchitis and other respiration illnesses like farmer’s lung.
- Accidents caused by fall from heights can result in head and brain injuries.
- Accidents caused by manual handling or carrying heavy loads and objects can cause back injury. Workers should be trained how to lift heavy loads, push and pull objects if mechanical lifters are not available.
- Accidents caused by farm vehicles cause dislocations, fractures or death.
- Accidents caused by farm machinery cause many injuries which include repetitive white injury, carpal tunnel syndrome and loss of limbs.
- Accidents caused by falling objects include head and brain injuries, dislocations and fractures.
- Injuries caused by vibrating tools and manual tools such as chainsaws and hand drills may cause vibrating white finger (dead finger) in the hand, arm or fingers.
- Injuries caused by dangerous livestock farm animals like cattle and sheep seem docile but they can attack.
Date Published: 25th January 2014
Author: David Brown