Cople village is in the county of Bedfordshire. If you or someone you know got injured in a farm and it was not your fault, you may make a Farm Injury Compensation Claim against the responsible party. If you are searching for a lawyer in Cople call Accident Advice Helpline.
The main causes of farm accidents and injuries making you require a lawyer in Cople
You can fall from a height, be hit by a falling object, get involved in an accident with farm vehicles and machinery, inhale chemicals or hazardous substances, fall in pits or potholes, be attacked by livestock sustaining injuries.
Farm vehicles which include tractors, fork lift trucks FLTs, cars, Lorries and 4×4 wheel-drives can cause accidents. They may crash with other vehicles or collide against buildings. The driver can also fall when working on a slope or the vehicle can overturn.
- Vibrating white finger (dead finger) is caused by working with manually-held vibrating tools like chainsaws.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome affects the bones, tendons, muscles and the median nerve which controls sensations in the palm of the hand, fingers and some forearm muscles. When it is compressed, the carpal tunnel tendons get damaged. Carpal tunnel syndrome may occur due to work stress.
- Loss of limbs. Workers may lose their limbs when they work with dangerous farm machinery such as blades and transmission belts. Workers should be provided with Personal Protective Equipment PPE, the equipment should be well-maintained, proper training should be given and the employer should ensure that they provide workers with a safe working environment. If this is not done a lawyer in Cople will help you claim compensation.
- Head and brain injuries can be caused by falls from heights whether it is from trees, buildings, ladders or any other elevated area. The victim can also be hit by a falling object like hay, falling trees, collapsed buildings and timber. These should be stack away safely and buildings repaired from time to time to prevent injuries.
- Bronchitis, occupational asthma and lung cancer can be caused by inhaling pesticides, insecticides and other dangerous chemicals, dust and hazardous substances.
- Skin diseases like dermatitis are caused by exposure to chemicals and dust in silos or slurry stores.
- Asbestosis and masolthemia, these may be caused by some farm buildings which contain asbestos.
- Loss of hearing is caused by excessive noise from some farm machinery and tools. Employers should provide workers with ear defenders.
Why get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is a specialist law firm with vast experience in all types of personal injury compensation claims. Our trained advisors are available on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993, give free no-obligation advice.
We have specialists who works tirelessly on a no-win, no-fee* basis to ensure that you get what is rightfully yours. Most claims are handled over the phone without going to court. If you want to find out how much compensation you can claim complete the 30 second test and see for yourself in an instant. The next step is to call and instruct our lawyer in Cople to help you.Open Claim Calculator