Do you think you need a lawyer in Caerleon?
If you have been injured in an accident you may be able to claim compensation. However, you don’t need an actual lawyer in Caerleon to help.
You may not be sure if you are eligible to claim. If that is so, look at the questions below. If you can answer ‘Yes’ to them, you can probably make a claim.
- Was your accident someone else’s fault?
- Did it happen within the last three years?
- Can you prove it was not your fault?
- Did you have immediate medical attention?
You don’t need a lawyer in Caerleon talk to us at Accident Advice Helpline.
We can tell you if you are eligible to make a claim over the phone. If you are eligible you could begin your claim immediately. We can start straightaway because we work on a no-win, no-fee* basis. However, you are under no obligation to use our services. Our initial advice is free.
Circumstances that may lead to personal injury
There are various circumstances in which you could possibly be injured, regardless of how safe you try to be. For example, you may be working in an industry where the chances of you getting injured are relatively high. Although in such cases, your employer must ensure that you are provided with the clothing/gear and education you need to protect yourself from harm and danger.Open Claim Calculator
Also, some may also be exposed to asbestos. This may cause them to develop mesothelioma or asbestosis. You may not think so, but drunk drivers can cause personal injury as well if you and your passengers are involved in an accident and are harmed.
Instead of trying to find a lawyer in Caerleon call us at Accident Advice Helpline. Take our 30-second test, which will give you a estimate of how much your claim could be worth.
Personal injury claims a lawyer could assist with
Here are just a few instances in which you could make a claim against the injuring party:
- Broken hipbone – A drunk driver who has injured you in an accident and has caused personal injury to you or your passenger’s hipbone.
- Mesothelioma – You may not have been provided with adequate protection or education when working with a construction company at a specific site
- Loss of finger/limb – you may have lost a finger or limb due to defective machinery that you have worked with in a factory.
Call us at Accident Advice Helpline now
If you think that you can make a claim, call us now.
Call us from a landline on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500.
To ring from a mobile, call 0333 500 0993.
Call now and ask us to be your lawyer in Caerleon.