How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Learn more

    Lawyer in Caerleon

    If you have suffered due to a personal injury, you may consider making a claim against the liable party with the assistance of a lawyer in Caerleon.  Personal injury is considered an injury that affects you adversely.

    For example, if you are unable to work due to the pain caused by an accident, you are suffering from a personal injury. The financial loss due to medical care can be recovered from the party that inflicted the personal injury upon you directly or indirectly by contacting a lawyer in Caerleon.  This party may be an employer, colleague, friend, or a stranger.

    Personal injury refers to any damage caused to you personally, which would exclude any material possessions that you may own.  Regardless of how your injury occurred, you could possibly make a claim against the injuring party.

    Circumstances that may lead to personal injury

    There are various circumstances in which you could possibly be injured regardless of how safe you try to be.  For example, you may be working in an industry where the chances of you getting injured are relatively high, though in such cases, your employer must ensure that you are provided with the clothing/gear and education you need to protect yourself from harm and/or danger such as the loss of a finger or limb due to machinery owned by your employer.

    Also, some may also be exposed to asbestos which may cause them to develop mesothelioma or asbestosis. You may not think so, but drunk drivers can cause personal injury as well if you and your passengers are involved in an accident and are harmed.

    Open Claim Calculator

    A lawyer in Caerleon would like to consult with you and give you the help you deserve to deal with such a case.  Call Accident Advice Helpline from your mobile phone by dialing 0333 500 0992 or 0800 180 4123. Or if you prefer you can go to their website and take their 30 second test, which will give you a estimation of how much you might be entitled to if you do go on to win your compensation claim.

    Personal injury claims a lawyer in Caerleon could assist with

    Here are just a few instances in which you could make a claim against the injuring party:

    • Broken hipbone – A drunk driver who has injured you in an accident and has caused personal injury to you or your passenger’s hipbone.
    • Mesothelioma – You may not have been provided with adequate protection or education when working with a construction company at a specific site
    • Asbestosis
    • Loss of finger/limb – you may have lost a finger or limb due to defective machinery that you have worked with in a factory.

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.